TERMS OF SERVICE
We welcome you to this site dedicated to the brand COIFFIRST (hereinafter the « Site » ).
For any request relating to your use of the Site, you can contact us at the following address: COIFFIRST Communication Service – 44 rue du Four, 75006 PARIS.
Contact: Phone number: +33 (0) 1 42 61 52 85 – Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Publication: Eric PFALZGRAF
Publisher: company ERIC PFALZGRAF PARIS, SARL with capital of 1,500,000 euros, Siret n ° 425 073 152 000 18 whose head office is 10 rue de Buci in Paris, acting in the name and on behalf of its brand COIFFIRST (ci -after the « Editrice Company » or « We »).
Commercial activity governed by a registration number in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS): 425 073 152 R.C.S. PARIS and craft activity recognized by a registration number in the directory of trades (RM): 425 073 152 RM 75
Profession regulated by reference to applicable professional rules and professional title
Name and address of the authority issuing the authorization to practice: CHAMBER OF CRAFTS AND CRAFTS OF PARIS
VAT number: FR 44 425 073 152
Host: AGENCE DES MEDIAS NUMERIQUES (AMEN), Simplified Joint Stock Company, headquartered 12-14 Rond-Point Champs Elysees – 75008 PARIS, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 421 527 797.
1. ACCESS TO THE SITE
To access and use this Site, you must be 16 years old or older.
You can access freely and freely the Site, without registration or creation of account.
The costs of access and use of the telecommunication network are nevertheless your responsibility.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a. Intellectual property rights
The development of this Site has involved significant investments. The Site and each of the elements that make it up (such as brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part) on any medium whatsoever for other purposes, including commercial purposes, is prohibited.
You may not use this Site in a manner that would affect the honor, reputation or rights of any third party as described below.
b. Third party rights
We remind you that you must obtain / assign all the necessary authorizations and rights to the various rights holders concerned by any content you wish to publish on the Site, including all intellectual property rights and / or literary, artistic and / or industrial property rights, as well as the rights of the personality (and in particular right to the image), so that you can peacefully exploit said contents. By way of example, you must imperatively obtain / assign to you the rights to the contents, including the copyright in the photographs, as well as all the elements appearing in the said contents, such as architecture, design, advertising creations, or clothing creations.
c. User Contents
We may make available on this Site a space to accommodate user content, such as texts, photos, videos, notices, etc. (hereinafter the « User Contents »).
By publishing User Content on the Site, you hereby grant Us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the entire duration of the intellectual, literary, artistic and / or industrial property rights, including the right to author as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any supplementary or subsequent amendments), to reproduce, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, integrate into other works, distribute this User Content (in whole or in part).
This use is authorized for all purposes of internal or external communication, corporate or financial, advertising, as well as for all public relations purposes, and for historical or archival purposes, the COIFFIRST Group, its products, and in particular on the following media:
- Displays any format, in unlimited quantity,
- Press, number of unlimited issues,
- Edition, number of unlimited publications, including publishing for internal communication, including
sales and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, posters for conventions, trade fairs, stands …; BtoB communication, in the professional press, for a number of publications and / or unlimited quantities,
- Electronic publishing, computer, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranets, all sites (whatever the site and / or the support, including so-called sites « social networks » as for example Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Dailymotion) number of unlimited insertions and diffusion,
on any other advertising medium (hereinafter the « Support (s) »).
In addition, We remind you in particular that any Content is likely to be referenced on a search engine and, therefore, to be viewed by a public outside that of the Site.
This authorization gives us the opportunity to adapt your content and / or to provide the initial fixation any clarification that we deem useful as soon as the content does not alter your image or your comments.
In addition, the use of the User Content may be accompanied by certain depersonalized information such as your city, country or age, and / or, if necessary if you have expressly authorized to do so, information allowing your identification such as your first name, or your nickname.
In addition, if you access User Content created by another user, you must respect the rights of that user and, in particular, be careful not to reproduce and disseminate the said Content published on other media without the prior consent of the user. concerned.
3. CHARTER OF GOOD DRIVING
We defend the values of tolerance and respect for others.
For this reason, by using this Site, you are prohibited from:
- Conveying racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or otherwise illegal
- Disseminate prejudicial, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious, privacy or image rights content that incites violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or content that is offensive to morality or incitement the execution of certain offenses and crimes;
- Use the Site to engage in politics, propaganda or proselytism;
- Publish advertising or promotional content for products and / or services competing with the brand (s) presented on the Site;
- Divert the Site from its purpose, especially by using it as a meeting place;
- Disseminate information allowing, directly or indirectly, the personal and precise identification of a natural person without his express and prior consent, such as, in particular, the surname, the postal address, the e-mail address, the telephone number ;
- Disseminate information or content likely to offend the sensitivity of the youngest;
Intimidate or harass others
- Conduct illegal activities, including infringement of rights holders on software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos etc. ;
- Disseminate content (including photographs and videos) representing minors.
If you discover User Content that promotes crimes against humanity, incitement to racial hatred and / or violence or child pornography, you must notify Us immediately by sending a detailed letter to the following address : EP F1RST GESTION – 44 rue du Four, 75006 Paris, indicating in your letter the date on which you found this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of its author.
If you believe that a User Content infringes the principles set out above and your rights or the rights of a third party (eg counterfeiting, insult, invasion of privacy), you may notify it by sending a detailed letter to the following address: ERIC PFALZGRAF PARIS – 44 rue du Four, 75006 Paris, indicating in your email / mail the date on which you found this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of its author.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-I-5 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the notification must contain:
- The date of notification;
- For a natural person: name, first names, occupation, domicile, nationality, date and place of birth;
- The name and address of the addressee or, in the case of a legal person, its name and registered office;
- The description of the disputed facts and their precise location (ex: URL link of the litigious content);
The reasons for which the content must be withdrawn, including the mention of the legal provisions and the justifications of facts;
- The copy of the correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the disputed information or activities requesting their interruption, withdrawal or modification, or the justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Incomplete notification may not be processed. ATTENTION: The fact, for any person, to present a content or an activity like being illicit with the aim of obtaining the withdrawal or to stop its diffusion by presenting to him false information or inaccurate is punished with a penalty one year’s imprisonment and a fine of € 15,000.
4. COIFFIRST GALLERY
We offer on this Site, a space, managed by the SARL ERIC PFALZGRAF PARIS, dedicated to user content such as texts, photos, video films, etc. (the « User Content »). When you upload User Content to our site, or respond favorably to our request to use User Content that you have previously posted on social media via @coiffirstparis #coiffirst, you agree to the terms of the Rights Transfer. our digital mentions.
We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and, therefore, we do not warrant the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. You acknowledge that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or offensive. Under no circumstances and in no way will we be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any error or omission in any User Content, or any loss or misuse of any User Content. any damage suffered by you as a result of the use of the said User Content transmitted, downloaded, displayed, sent by e-mail or otherwise made available through the Site.
Please inform us of any User Content that is apparently contrary to applicable law and / or morality and / or the principles set forth herein, and / or that violates the rights of others, to the following address: ERIC PFALZGRAF PARIS – 44 rue du Four 75006 Paris.
5. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE
a. General provisions
We remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on this Site especially because of third parties. We undertake to remove inaccuracies or to complete this information on the Site as soon as possible.
Information about products and services
The products and services presented to you on this Site do not constitute an offer for sale but a general presentation of the range of products and services that We distribute in the country in which this Site is distributed.
The hypertext links set up on this Site may lead you to websites published by third parties whose content We do not control. Accordingly, and to the extent that hyperlinks have been included on this Site solely to facilitate your browsing the Internet, the consultation of third party sites will be your choice and your exclusive responsibility.
6. PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data about you, especially when you (i) you subscribe to a service, (ii) download Downloadable Content, (iii) you authenticate, (iv) sign up for a game / contest, (v) We send an email, (vi) respond to a survey or study.
Your personal data are stored in a computerized file by Coiffirst. This personal data will be the subject of a computer processing exclusively for Coiffirst and may be used as follows:
- Statistical studies: we compile and study your data in order to define your profile and better adapt our services to your expectations. These statistical studies are strictly confidential;
- Follow-up of the customer relationship: if you send us a message, the data is stored and used to provide a response to your request and to monitor it;
- Provision of services: sending newsletters, access to certain contact areas, etc.
In accordance with the regulatory and legal provisions in force, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right at any time by sending a letter, accompanied by a photocopy of a proof of identity, to the following address: email@example.com.
Cookies are small files that are deposited on your device during your browsing on the Site (as for example the pages that you consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) and which can be read during your visits to this same Site (hereinafter « Cookies »)
8. MODIFICATION OF THE SITE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Site was developed for and edited by COIFFIRST, company ERIC PFALZGRAF PARIS, SARL with capital of 1,500,000 euros, Siret n ° 425 073 152 000 18 whose head office is 10 rue de Buci in Paris, acting in the name and on behalf of its brand COIFFIRST.
We strive to keep the Site and Downloadable Content accessible at all times. On the other hand, we can not guarantee the availability and the permanent accessibility of the Site. Indeed, we may find ourselves obliged to temporarily suspend partial or total access to the Site, particularly for technical reasons of maintenance.
It is also stated that the Internet and IT and telecommunications systems are not free of errors and interruptions and failures may occur. We can not provide any guarantee in this respect and therefore can not be responsible for any damages inherent to these uses of the Internet and IT and telecommunications systems, in particular without this list being exhaustive:
- Poor transmission and / or receipt of any data and / or information on the Internet;
- An external intrusion or the presence of computer virus;
- Failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines; and
- Any other malfunction of the Internet preventing the proper functioning of the Site.
Finally, we can only be held liable for direct damages, to the exclusion of any other damages or damages of any nature whatsoever. In particular, indirect damages such as, but not limited to, loss of profits or income or loss of customers.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
COIFFIRST – SARL ERIC PFALZGRAF PARIS – 44 RUE DU FOUR 75006 PARIS
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code concerning the amicable settlement of disputes, COIFFIRST adheres to the services of the Paris Mediation and Arbitration Center (hereinafter the « Mediator »), whose contact details are as follows: 39 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt – 75008 Paris – http://www.cmap.fr.
In case of unresolved written complaint by our Consumer Service, you can enter the Mediator free of charge. To find out about the Mediator’s referral procedure, click here. At European level, the European Commission has also set up an online dispute resolution platform accessible here.
In the absence of resolution of the dispute in the context of this mediation, the dispute will be brought before the competent French courts.